Sunday, January 22, 2012

Case Of 144 - Toothbrush Holders

!: Last Minute Case Of 144 - Toothbrush Holders quick

Brand : | Rate : | Price :
Post Date : Jan 22, 2012 06:03:54 | Usually ships in 1-2 business days


Toothbrush holders promote health and sanitation by separating toothbrushes away from other packed items. Each package comes with 3 holders in assorted pastel colors: pink, green and yellow. Items are packaged with 3 holders. Items are packed in a header card with poly bag. Holders measure 8" each. As stated in title, you'll be receiving a pack/case of 144 of - Toothbrush Holders each, what a deal!!

More Specification..!!

Casio Electronic Keyboard Tips Last Minute Diy Irrigation System Murray Snowblower Life Tips








1 comments:

  1. Now that’s what I want: a 3-in-1 package! Now I have two to share to my kids. They can bring ‘em to school so I’m sure they can take care of their teeth even when I’m not with them. I just wish there are other colors to choose from.

    Bianca Jackson

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。