Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Turn Your Kids Bathroom Into A Fun Area

I wanted me daughter to have the coolest so when she was born I took days aside to decorate it. I made it a haven for her even if she didn't know what I did. Now that she is older I am working on her bathroom. I want her to have fun with it and have come up with a few ideas on how to make it look girly and fun!

Colors

Toothbrush Holder Pink

You can't have a them or any fun if you don't pick out a few fun colors! I sat down with my daughter and got an idea of what her popular colors were. She told me that she loved purple and green and I belief that these unmistakably worked well with each other.

Turn Your Kids Bathroom Into A Fun Area

!1: Now is the time Flipper Animal Travel Toothbrush Holder Set Order Today!


Nice Design by :FlipperOver All Rating Reviews : Great Deal : Date Created :Mar 15, 2011 17:56:15

I decided that the walls would be green because her bedroom was already quite purple. Rather than doing a straightforward painting job I decided to make a cool look and sponged painted each wall. The result was amazing!

Accessories

The painting turned out great and I was glad that it was the hardest and longest part of the whole thing. Next it was time to select the Accessories that we would place on the sink, floor, and tub. Since the walls were green it made sense that everything else would be purple.

I went to the nearest home décor store and picked out a checkered pattern rug with green, purple, and pink accents exterior it. Next was the purple soap dispenser, cup, and toothbrush holder. And last was the multi colored shower curtain. The end result made me and my daughter quite happy and she ultimately remembers to brush her teeth more than once a day!

Turn Your Kids Bathroom Into A Fun AreaToothbrush Holder by Max Commercial Video Clips. Duration : 0.52 Mins.


A look at the advertising of the toothbrush holder Max Giveaway on Saturday, February 19th!

Keywords: Monarchs, AHL, Max, mascot

!: Secrets Mk2 Dj Console !: Coupon Electric Vacuum Blower








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。